Help a Junior Shooter - Please make a generous Donation to the Camp Perry Retired Marines!
Bore Tech Products
Bore Tech Products
For three or more items call Jim at 334-347-0020 for batch shipping to save you some money on shipping.
Sophisticated Solvents That Take the Chore Out Of Bore Cleaning
Bore Tech Cu+2 Copper Remover 4Oz
CU+2 COPPER REMOVER 4oz
$10.99 S&H $6.15 PayPal
BORE TECH, INC. Cu+2 COPPER REMOVERTM
Cu+2 COPPER REMOVER is the brand new patent pending bore cleaner that surpasses the rigorous demands of the modern day shooter and an environmentally minded society. Through advanced chemical research, Cu+2 COPPER REMOVER not only cleans copper fouling faster than any traditional petro-ammonia solvents, it is also 100%
BARREL SAFE ODOR FREE AMMONIA FREE
NON HAZARDOUS BIODEGRADABLE PETROLEUM FREE
Cu+2 COPPER REMOVER’s proprietary formulation and cleaning process is designed for one thing, continued, rapid and complete extraction of any copper fouling in your firearm’s bore. The key to the copper removing properties is found in a unique and rapid two -step process. In the first step, the breakdown of the copper is achieved by reconfiguring the copper’s electronic state. Metallic copper with a neutral charge, Cu0, is oxidized or broken down to its cupric state, Cu+2. Then in the second step, a specially enhanced binding agent within Cu+2 acts like a magnet, and selectively attracts and captures the copper, rendering it unable to redeposit in the firearms bore. In “shooters” terms, instantaneous blue patches and a clean barrel.
Cu+2 COPPER REMOVER also contains a rust preventative, which shields and condition the firearm’s bore after cleaning. Just dampen your last patch with Cu+2 COPPER REMOVER and your bore is protected from rust and corrosion.
Whether your barrel is steel, stainless steel, or lined, Cu+2 COPPER REMOVER is 100% safe for an infinite period of time.
BORE-TECH’s Cu+2 COPPER REMOVER is without a doubt the premier, state of the art copper remover that quickly eliminates copper fouling without the hazards, toxicity, and odors found in competitive based cleaners.
1. Wet 3 to 4 patches with Cu+2 COPPER REMOVER and push through bore to remove loose fouling. Only push patches through the bore in ONE direction.
2. Next, make 10 to 15 passes with a tight fitting NYLON brush saturated with Cu+2 COPPER REMOVER.
3. Then, repeat Step 1 and let Cu+2 COPPER REMOVER soak 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Finally, push dry patches through the bore until they come out clean.
5. Before storing firearm, dampen a patch with Cu+2 COPPER REMOVER and push through bore.
6. Before using firearm, always run a dry patch through the bore. This will remove any residue and ensure against obstructions.
My books On Amazon.com “Jim Owens Shooting”